With Open Arms
Our Arms symbolize sharing and connecting ourselves with others.
- Extend one’s energy outwards.
- Assert some control and take action.
- Expressing one’s desires and making firm decisions.
- Ability to share one’s true feelings and connect with another.
- Open arms show acceptance and sharing one’s heart versus crossed arms over heart, which say/show, “stay away,” keep distance, allow no intimacy, protecting one’s heart, judgment.
- Weakness illustrates inability to control, take action, or make decisions, as well as the suppressing of one’s true feelings; inability to express needs.