The Feet symbolize our position and how we are “Rooted.”
- Represent moving forward into the world.
- Signify direction in which one is and heading.
- Grounding and rooting oneself.
- Reflexology – whole spine, every organ mapped on the bottom of our feet.
- Pigeon-toed – uncertainty and lack of belief in self moving forward. Fear of what lies ahead in life due to finances, old age, ill health elements.
- Cold feet – Pulling back, retracting one’s energy, emotionally withdrawing. Lack of clarity on direction one is heading in relationships.
- Swollen feet – Signifies emotional hang-ups, and holding onto of fear or frustration about one’s direction in life. Reveals the weight of emotional baggage one is carrying as one attempts to move forward in life.